Thursday, April 15, 2010

Belly Button

I don't ever want to forget that since Deakan was about one year old he has used his belly button as his comfort to fall asleep. Whenever he is tired he rubs his belly button. I put him in a onesie today and on our way home from the park he was super tired and unsnapped his onesie so that he could rub his belly button and fall asleep. Sometimes he does it when he's hurt or sad too. I wonder if he'll ever grow out of this habit? I sure hope not, it is such a unique little habit.

2 comments:

  1. i love all these mikelle! and what a fun idea! i can't wait to keep reading all the funny things this boy says and does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikelle, this is such a delightful idea! I LOVE all of the cute things my grandkids say and do! Up to now, the most quoted are Hailey Bug and Vance. I can see that Deakan is destined to be RIGHT UP THERE WITH THEM! I love the cars one, but all are precious. I'm still watching for pictures of Deakan with the kittens/baby mice! Grandma Buffalo

    ReplyDelete