Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you nice and happy?

I told Deakan to stay in his room for quiet time and rest until I came and got him. About 10 minutes later he came into my room while I was doing my hair and asked
"mom are you nice now?"
I said "yes I'm nice."
"I'm glad your not mean and sad?"
Then he asked "will you be so happy when I grow bigger and wipe my own bum?"
"yes I will son"
"I'm glad your nice and happy, what makes you happy mommy?"
"It makes me happy when you keep your hand out of your pants honey."
"Yep and I haven't put my hand in my pants since lasterday when you took away my trains huh." "Yep I hope you learned your lesson about putting your hands in your pants!"

2 comments:

  1. These wise and witty sayings by Deakan are priceles!
    I am sorry that Scratch is sick, but a Bunny would be nice and soft... what better thing have you got to do on a date than go bunny shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one made me laugh even harder! maybe i should wait till i read them all to post :)

    ReplyDelete