Sunday, January 9, 2011

#2

I was in the hall with Maverik today during church. Deakan told Ben he needed to go potty. Ben took him to the restroom and waited patiently. Deakan then told him he didn't need to go anymore. So, they left and carried on with two more hours of church. After we got in the car to go home Deakan said. "Dad, I still have to go potty. I have a big poop and I didn't want to do it at church." Ben said ok son we are on our way home. Deakan proceeded to say "it is such a big poop it's mean and it has eyes." I have no idea where that came from. But it's nice to know he has such good control.

2 comments:

  1. that is the funniest thing i've heard in a while! thanks, deakan, for making me laugh this early in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deakan,I can't WAIT until you're big enough to draw pictures of the amazing pictures in your head. This one might be worthy of a villian on some cartoon series!
    Or maybe we shouldn't expand on it too much...
    You are quite the little comedian! Keep thinking!
    Hugs from GR

    ReplyDelete