Sunday, January 9, 2011

Damage

One of Maverik's favorite pass times is to get under our bathroom sink. He pulls out a roll of toilet paper and then unwraps it like a Christmas present. Once he gets the wrapping off he unrolls the toilet paper and drags it around behind him like streamers.
Deakan is very good about pointing out when Mavers is getting into something he shouldn't. Deakan came into the family room and said "Mom, Mavers is tearing up the toilet paper again." I was busy doing something so I asked Deakan to take away the roll of toilet paper and throw away the paper left on the floor. Deakan said OK mom and took off. He came back seconds later and said "Mom the damage is too much, I can't do it alone." I started to laugh so hard that he knew he had said something really funny.
Less than an hour later. Deakan comes to me "Mom Mavers is in Daddy's garbage can and he's eating chips from the garbage. I again said "go take the chips away from him." Deakan says "Mom there is to much damage, you better take care of it."
I think we are going to be hearing this line alot.

1 comment: